100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castleat Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castle, wed, 18 dec 2019 - fri, 3 apr 2020
From S$ 67.00
2. Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Offat Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Off, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From S$ 35.10
3. Edinburgh Dungeonat Edinburgh Dungeon, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From S$ 21.80
4. Highland Whisky Experienceat Highland Whisky Experience, sun, 15 dec 2019 - fri, 26 oct 2018
From S$ 71.70
5. St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbeyat St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbey, sun, 15 dec 2019 - wed, 31 oct 2018
From S$ 71.70
6. The Borders Country & Alnwick Castleat The Borders Country & Alnwick Castle, sun, 15 dec 2019 - wed, 31 oct 2018
From S$ 77.70
Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland
Enjoy the ultimate Scotland tour and see for yourself if the Loch Ness Monster is lurking under the water!Highlights:
- Enjoy a full day tour in the Highlands of Scotland
- Travel through Glen Coe
- Walk along the banks of Loch Ness
- Take an optional cruise
- Have lunch near Fort William on your own
- Enjoy spectacular views and landscapes
- See the Forth Road and rail bridges
Explore the Scottish Highlands & Loch Ness
The tour starts from Edinburgh and heads towards Stirling, catching views of the castle and The Wallace Monument. Continuing towards Callander where you'll have your morning coffee stop and the chance to see some Highland Cattle also known as a Hairy Coo.
Your journey continues northwards into the Highlands over Rannoch Moor until you come to the dark brooding Pass of Glencoe where you'll stop for a photo opportunity, and hear the haunting story of the famous massacre of 1692.
After crossing Loch Leven at Ballachulish, you'll get some free time to grab lunch in the Fort William area before following the course of the Caledonian Canal up the Great Glen to Fort Augustus on Loch Ness. Here you'll cruise on the loch for an hour or so, or enjoy the tranquil little village on the banks of Loch Ness.
After the stop at Fort Augustus and Loch Ness, we'll start heading back south. You'll pass by Loch Laggan, the set for the internationally recognised 'Monarch of the Glen', before making a stop in picturesque Pitlochry, a beautiful Victorian resort town.
As we journey past Perth and through the Kingdom of Fife, we'll cross the Forth Road Bridge alongside the magnificent Forth Railway Bridge before arriving back in Edinburgh.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel transfer from most centrally located hotels in Edinburgh. Your specific pick-up location and time will be arranged 24-48 hours in advance of the tour.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at one of the many drop-off points in Edinburgh. You'll be back in Edinburgh around 8 PM.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 12 hours.
Is the tour available in other languages than English?
No, the tour is in English (Scottish) only. However, we do offer a short written tour description in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Chinese.
Is the boat cruise included in the cost?
No, the boat cruise on Loch Ness is optional. Your driver can give you full details and arrange your tickets.
How long is the boat cruise?
The cruise lasts approx. 55 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-14. Children under age 5 are not permitted on this tour