100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , mon, 3 apr 2023 - sat, 6 jan 2024
From S$ 84.80
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, wed, 5 apr 2023 - fri, 5 jan 2024
From S$ 93.50
3. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sun, 2 apr 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From S$ 231.80
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, th, 6 apr 2023 - fri, 5 jan 2024
From S$ 148.50
5. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryat Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, sun, 9 apr 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From S$ 99.20
6. Colosseum with Arena Floor & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Last Minute Entrance with Gladiator Arena Floor, wed, 5 apr 2023 - fri, 28 apr 2023
From S$ 62.50
7. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, sat, 1 apr 2023 - wed, 27 sep 2023
From S$ 230.80
8. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Tours Rome , sat, 1 apr 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
From S$ 56.10
9. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, mon, 3 apr 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From S$ 124.00
10. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Trackat Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, sat, 1 apr 2023 - sat, 1 jul 2023
From S$ 34.00
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Experience the very best of the Vatican without spending all day on your feet. On this tour you see the highlights of the Vatican in Rome and learn about it from your art historian guide. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the many and long queues.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Experience the beauty of The Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your guide with a great knowledge of art and history shows you around the enormous museum and makes sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and they get many positive appraisals from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about are Classical Antiquities Museums, the Round Room, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. Take your time to stand there, look up at the ceiling created by Michelangelo, and enjoy the silence of everyone else being as enchanted by this art piece as you are.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica. See for example the Pietà statue by Michelangelo, which depicts Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary. With gold and marble details all around this stunning church, there is so much to see - and therefore you can browse around on your own for as long as you'd like!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts near the Vatican Museums entrance.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour might take longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this might cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 480 reviews
Guide was highly knowledgeable
"We thoroughly enjoyed our tour around the Vatican. We found the 2 hours to be the perfect amount of time to be able to soak up as much information as possible while not being exhausted. Our guide was very knowledgeable and flexible."
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
Führung Vatikan Museum
"Die Führung war sehr gut und informationsreich. Es hätte für die Fülle das doppelte an Zeit gebraucht. Einzige Bange war der Startpunkt. Wir wurden tatsächlich erst zur Startzeit abgeholt und ein Büro o.ä. gibt es dort nicht. Hat aber alles funktioniert und wir waren am Ende total happy."
Heike th, 3 nov 2022
Book From S$ 104.20
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Vatican Morning Tour
Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.