100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 nov 2023
From S$ 37.10
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 49.60
3. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 53.70
4. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 40.40
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, sat, 26 nov 2022 - th, 23 feb 2023
From S$ 38.10
6. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, sat, 26 nov 2022 - th, 23 feb 2023
From S$ 159.20
7. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 29.50
8. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 15.60
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, sat, 26 nov 2022 - fri, 23 dec 2022
From S$ 20.70
10. AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlinat AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 29.50
BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Day
Let the city of Berlin completely amaze you with its history and cultural attractions. With this hop-on hop-off bus tour through the city you see the best, that Berlin has to offer. You can see all the major sights that you want - and you have plenty of time to do so!
- See the best of Berlin on two different routes
- Get around without worrying about transportation
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- Experience 26 fascinating stops
- Learn everything from an audio guide
What can I expect?
You choose a seat as the bus takes you through the city. You plug in the headphones, and the audio guide starts playing, telling you in details about the beautiful buildings you pass. The bus is nice and warm, you lean your head back and relax for at bit.
The city on the other side of the window passes by you: The tall buildings at Potsdamer Platz, the cafés on Kurfürstendamm and the shops up and down Friedrichstraße. The best part is, that you can jump off at any stop, you want. It all depends on you and what you wish to see up close.
Among the attractions you can choose from is of course Checkpoint Charlie - the famous crossing point between West- and East Berlin, back when the city was split in two by the Berlin Wall. There is so much to choose from and so much to experience. It's all up to you!
On this tour the yellow and the purple route is included. Click here to see the routes on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 3 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, the yellow route lasts approximately 2 hours, while the purple route lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes.
How often do the busses leave?
The busses for the yellow route leave every 10 minutes.
The busses for the purple route leave every 40 minutes.
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
- Please note that the ticket is valid for three consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Book From S$ 80.50
Mobile voucher accepted
The yellow and the purple route.
A three day ticket to the bus tour.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.