100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 56.10
2. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 49.40
3. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 49.60
4. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 134.50
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 134.50
6. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 41.20
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From S$ 34.20
8. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 68.90
9. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, wed, 29 nov 2023 - sat, 30 dec 2023
From S$ 42.60
10. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeat , tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 106.50
Tower of London
Skip the line to the box office at the Tower of London - it is one of those attractions you have to visit at least once! Take a Beefeater Tour, see the Crown Jewels and enjoy a glimpse into British history - a perfect tour for families, history buffs and anyone visiting London. Save time - book your tickets from home and save time and nerves!
Save 10% on your entry tickets!
Right now you save 10% on your entrance tickets to Tower of London.*
- Skip the line at the box office
- See the Crown Jewels and the Beefeaters
- Enjoy a free guided Beefeater (Yeoman Warder) tour
- Get e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
- Children under age 5 get in for free
What can I expect?
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's Royal Palace and Fortress, also known as the Tower of London, is located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London.
This historic castle is of course known for the Crown Jewels: the breathtaking collection of no less than 23.578 gemstones! The stunning items in the collection are still used in royal ceremonies today.
And you can't say 'Tower of London' without thinking about the Beefeaters - also called Yeomen Warders. They were originally part of the Yeoman of the Guard – the monarch's personal bodyguards who traveled with him everywhere. Today, before becoming a Yeoman Warder, you need to have at least 22 years of military service - just to name one of the requirements.
The White Tower, The Bloody Tower and The Traitor's gate are also worth a visit while you're here.
Your admission includes a free Yeoman Warder tour for those who come early. Yeoman Warder tours take place every half hour during the day, but these guided tours cannot be pre-booked and fill up quickly - so please arrive early.
How does it work?
How do I book my tickets?
Choose the number of tickets you want and click on 'search'. Then you choose adult or children tickets (from 5-15 years). Children's tickets can only be purchased when buying adult tickets.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Your booked ticket is valid for the entire day.
* Compared to the price at the door.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Tickets are valid for the entire date you have selected(shown as 6.00am) unless during high season, where you must chose a specific time.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 775 reviews
Do it efficiently
"This was wonderfully informative and beautifully done. Please buy your tickets before hand. As you can then avoid the terrifyingly long lines. I did this. Also, although it was recommended to follow a Beefeater, I would recommend that more be put on duty, as each tour had at least 65 people (no kidding). We ellected to stay ahead of the large groups and do things out of order. We read thing on our own, and although we love a good tour guide, I was not about to be trampled. Really, add more guides! Otherwise, this was an amazing exhibit and not to be missed."
Wendy, North kingstown
A fabulous experience!
"I have long been interested in British history, particularly the Tudor period. What a thrill to actually walk in the footsteps of Ann Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, and Katherine Howard, to name but a few of the unfortunates to lose their lives at the tower. The Beefeater tour is well worth it but take some time to walk around and explore and just soak up the mystery and the history of this amazing structure."
Must See in London
"I missed this on my first trip to London, so I made sure to see it last week. It was fabulous and we had a great experience buying our tickets online with the fast track. A few tips : definitely do the the guided tour - it takes just an hour and then you can go explore. The Beefeaters are fantastic, funny and super knowlegable. Also, it can be chilly so be prepared and allow yourself at least three hours."
Amy, Huntington beach
after all a MUST
"It is indeed a very interesting 'must' site in London. The free orientation tour was awesome. The only drwaback is the price (same as any other attraction in that city) and the crowds. Try to avoid the fast food offered just outside as it is a miserable experience. By the way, the purchase process of the tickets was fast and easy."
Book From S$ 69.80
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Access to the Tower of London.
- Admission to the exhibitions, including the Crown Jewels.
- The iconic Yeoman Warder tour.
- Live historical re-enactments.
- Children's activity trails.
- Printed maps are available at the Tower ticket desk and entrance points.
Tower of London
St Katharine's & Wapping London EC3N 4AB
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.