100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, sat, 2 may 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From S$ 75.40
2. Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packagesat Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packages, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 118.90
3. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 321.60
4. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 306.50
5. Schönbrunn Palace: Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 82.10
6. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, mon, 2 mar 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From S$ 75.40
7. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 14 jun 2020
From S$ 57.40
8. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 23 aug 2020
From S$ 23.90
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaat , fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From S$ 58.80
Thanks to Johann Strauss's waltz “On the Beautiful Blue Danube,” known as the “Blue Danube waltz,” this river is inextricably intertwined with Viennese music.
First part of our day is a river cruise down Danube River. During this river cruise, which lasts 3-3½ hour, you will see many Viennese sights from the water: Donauturm(Danube Tower),Millennium Tower, Ringturm(Ring Tower), Spittelau district heating plant, Urania observatory and much more....
The ship(Operated by DDSG shipping company) departs, and returns from Schwedenplatz. at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
At 06.30PM dinner will be served at The Café-Restaurant Residenz, located in the former Schönbrunn Palace kitchen. This building, located in the so-called Ehrenhof, is adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. Here an elegant three-course candlelight dinner awaits you(drinks are not incl. in the price). During the summer, dinner will be served in the cozy outside dining area.
At 08.30PM(doors open at 08.00PM) The concert takes place at a location that played an important role throughout Mozart's career: the elaborately restored Schönbrunn Palace Orangery. The musical performance is by the renowned Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. The program is by J. Strauss and W.A. Mozart.
- You must collect your tickets at Orangerie Schönbrunn Palace from 9:00 AM on your booked date!
- We recommend going on the cruise that departs no later than 2:00 p.m. and returns at 5:20 p.m. so that you won't have to rush to get to dinner.
- The concert duration incl. intermission is 1½ to 2 hours, and ends approximately 10.15PM
- Click here to see a seating plan of the Orangery of Schönbrunn Palace.
- During the concert intermission, VIP & Category A guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will of course be advise if change of concert venue happens.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace Concerts, taxis will be available right outside Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. The subway runs until midnight in five- to eight-minute intervals.
Very Good: 4.0 – 3 reviews
"Visserligen regnade det men det kan ju ingen rå för. Båtturen trevlig. Maten okej trevlig personal. Konserten fantastisk. rekommenderas"
"Vi havde booket billetter hjemmefra til 3-timers sejltur, middag og koncert på Schønbrunn.Det var rigtig irriterende, at man på dagen skulle tage ud til Schønbrunn for at hente billetterne. Sejlturen var fin. Middagen på slottet var i fine omgivelser."
Print out voucher
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.