100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 108.90
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 59.50
3. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 52.40
4. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From S$ 70.70
5. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 51.90
6. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, mon, 2 oct 2023 - sat, 20 jul 2024
From S$ 44.80
7. London Eye: Fast Trackat London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 82.90
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 145.20
9. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, tue, 3 oct 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From S$ 42.60
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 145.20
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! The popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so make sure to book your tickets from home!
- Secure your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits you
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Free entrance for children under age 5
What can I expect?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of His Majesty the King and it is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 112 reviews
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc
Book From S$ 55.80
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Westminster London SW1A 1AA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.