100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareat Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, th, 12 oct 2023 - sat, 20 jul 2024
From S$ 185.40
2. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, tue, 3 oct 2023 - sat, 20 jul 2024
From S$ 92.80
3. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , tue, 3 oct 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From S$ 87.40
4. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, mon, 2 oct 2023 - sat, 20 jul 2024
From S$ 44.80
5. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From S$ 70.70
6. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Palace Theatre, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 19 may 2024
From S$ 352.20
7. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 108.90
8. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 59.50
9. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 52.40
10. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, sun, 1 oct 2023 - sun, 29 sep 2024
From S$ 51.90
Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria
See where the Harry Potter movies became reality with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Harry Potter Museum at Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
- Explore the Forbidden Forest
- See the breathtaking Great Hall and Diagon Alley
What can I expect?
Have you ever wondered what went on behind the scenes of the Harry Potter set? Here's your chance to uncover all the secrets on this fantastic Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are a true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Upon arrival at Warner Bros. Studio, a guest services assistant will provide you with your entrance ticket and guide you to the studios. There, you can embark on a self-guided tour to explore the original sets, props, and costumes used in the Harry Potter films
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and strike a pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
Explore the Forbidden Forest
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Evan Evans Tours at Vauxhall Bridge Road near Victoria Station in central London.
Tour departs at: 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:30PM & 2:30PM
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have about 3½-4 hours at Warner Bros. Studio.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to the Harry Potter Museum and Warner Bros. Studio – A self-guided attraction.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Are you traveling with a baby(0-2) years old, you do not require a ticket. However, you must advise us in advance that you bring a baby with you. Please note that the baby must sit on your lap in the bus from and to London.
- If you bring a stroller for the baby, it must be a foldable type.
Child (5-15) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Child (3-4) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Is this suitable for me?
Everybody, but if you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Fantastic: 4.7 – 1513 reviews
Duration of our experience
"Additional 1 to 2 hours would be great (our departure was at 13.30 from London)."
"Everything was done as planed. Really, a veey nice and unique experience! Also the driver at the return was very nice and cheerfull with some city guide recommendations!"
"If you are a fan of Harry Potter this journey was really exciting so interesting and it really took you to Hogwarts,it was worth the money. would certainly go again"
Book From S$ 177.70
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 7 hours
Psst! Do you know that we also offer this tour with departure from Russell Square? Check that tour out if this one is sold out or if it's simply more convenient to you than Victoria Station!
Please check calendar for departure date and time
- Entrance tickets to Harry Potter Studio tour at Warner Bros.
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Central London, incl. free WiFi and USB Charging On-board.
- Climb aboard Hogwarts Express.
- Visit Platform 9¾.
- Explore the Forbidden Forest.
Visit special exhibitions (when on display), like:
- Magical Mischief
- Discovering Hogwarts
- Dark Arts
- Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas
Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria
Evan Evans Tours 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.