100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 60.20
2. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 94.40
3. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 58.40
4. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 113.30
5. Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinemaat Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinema, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 68.30
6. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 76.50
7. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , sat, 26 nov 2022 - fri, 23 dec 2022
From S$ 61.00
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 63.30
9. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 49.80
10. London Eye: Fast Trackat London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From S$ 82.60
Jump on the Heathrow Express and get to Paddington Station in the center of London in just 15 minutes. This way you avoid the long lines by the ticket machines at the station. Children of age 15 and under travel for free alongside an adult. And if you choose to get a return ticket, it is valid for 28 days!
Get a special offer with the Heathrow Express!
Right now, children of the age 0-15 travel with the Heathrow Express for free!
- Travel safely from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station
- Arrive at Paddington Station after just 15 minutes
- Save time with pre-booked tickets
- Get a flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days
- Children of age 15 and under travel free alongside an adult
- Join a more eco-friendly option for transportation
- Avoid long lines by the ticket machines at the station
What can I expect?
Relax for 15 minutes after your flight, without worrying about transportation to the central London. With pre-booked tickets to the Heathrow Express your journey becomes much more hassle-free. This way you can simply jump on the train, while you avoid standing in long lines by the ticket machines.
Onboard you can take a break for about 15 minutes, while you travel to London. There is plenty of luggage space as well as free Wi-Fi. While you relax, there are also power sockets for you to charge your mobile phone and other electronic devices.
When you arrive at Paddington Station you can easily take the tube or a bus to your final destination - such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Some may not know this, but the Heathrow Express is actually an eco-friendly option for travelling to the center of London. This way you don't have to worry too much about your carbon print for this specific trip: With the Heathrow Express there's actually 54% less carbon emissions compared to taking a taxi.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a separate email. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or print it out and bring it with you on your trip.
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive one train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and from December 24th to 28th the Heathrow Express doesn't run.
Child (0-15): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 809 reviews
Book From S$ 51.80
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station.
- Free transportation for children age 15 and under.
- Plenty of luggage space.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Power sockets for charging mobile phones and devices.
- If chosen: A flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.