100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From S$ 83.20
2. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, wed, 1 feb 2023 - mon, 30 oct 2023
From S$ 91.20
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 3 feb 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From S$ 111.30
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From S$ 98.30
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, wed, 1 feb 2023 - tue, 30 may 2023
From S$ 23.10
6. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 31 jan 2023 - th, 25 may 2023
From S$ 141.00
7. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, tue, 31 jan 2023 - tue, 30 may 2023
From S$ 200.70
8. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, wed, 1 feb 2023 - tue, 31 oct 2023
From S$ 233.40
9. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, wed, 1 feb 2023 - mon, 29 may 2023
From S$ 27.60
10. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 1 feb 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From S$ 108.90
Louvre Museum: Skip the Line
Skip the line to the famous Louvre Museum in the heart of Paris! Bring your children under the age of 18 for free, and enjoy walking around the museum at your own pace. This ticket gives you access to over 35.000 art works inside the stunning museum.
- Skip the line to the famous Louvre Museum
- Bring your children under age 18 free of charge
- See the masterpieces by numerous artists
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, from here you'll directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find the Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work, and Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite - or Venus in Roman mythology - which was discovered in the Cyclades.
You'll also see other art treasures such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow - and the Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre; the work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
While there are absolute must sees in Louvre, don't forget to see at least some of the other 35.000 artworks. With a span from Rembrandt to Michelangelo, there is art for everyone's taste in Louvre!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are valid on the date and time you choose.
- Please note that you still have to go through security checks.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- An audio guide - but it can be rented for a small fee.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 50 reviews
"Totally worth it. When you purchase the service you could choose which hour you wish to enter the museum. Bear in mind that the earliest hour was 13:00. However even if you enter at 1 PM you will have enough time to explore. One thing that could be improved: When you take the tickets from the office of Pariscityvision they should give you a little bit more info from where to enter, because it is difficult to find it."
Verna th, 10 nov 2022