100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sun, 23 aug 2020
From S$ 23.90
2. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 14 jun 2020
From S$ 57.40
3. Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packagesat Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packages, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 118.90
4. Schönbrunn Palace: Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 82.10
5. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, mon, 2 mar 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From S$ 75.40
6. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 306.50
7. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From S$ 321.60
8. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, th, 2 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From S$ 197.70
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, sat, 2 may 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From S$ 75.40
Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Vienna
Design your own sightseeing adventure in Vienna. Join the Hop-on Hop-off busses through the beautiful city. See the opera house, enter the many different museums and discover the atmosphere of the breathtaking Votive church. The outcome of the adventure is all up to you.
- Tailor your own tour according to your wishes
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- Choose between 1, 2 og 3 day tickets
- See the sights of Vienna at your own pace
What can I expect?
A guide is talking to you, educating you about the city, while you feel the breeze against your face. The history of one of the sights wakens you curiosity. Now the choice is entirely yours: Would you like to jump off to explore the sight further or stay in your seat to learn more about the city? This is the essence of Big Bus Tours Vienna.
The Hop-on and Hop-off bus is all about flexibility: You can hop on at any stop you want, and hop off whenever you feel like it.
All Big Bus Tours Vienna tickets include two different routes. The Red Route is made for you to discover Vienna's most famous landmarks such as the opera house, the Hofburg, different museums, the Votive church and much more. The Blue route is designed after the highlights within the architecture in Vienna and includes sights such as Schönbruun Palace, Arsenal and more.
Click here to see the routes on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring Vienna.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days, depending on the bus tour tickets you choose.
How long do the tours lasts?
The red route lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The blue route lasts 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The green route lasts 45 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The red and blue routes leave every 15-20 minutes. The last busses leave at 6:00 P.M.
The green route leaves once every hour, however, the last bus leaves at 3:00 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
You can choose between three different ticket options:
The Classic Ticket is a 1-day ticket, that allows you to use the red and the blue routes.
The Premium Ticket is a 2-day ticket, that includes the red and the blue routes, but also the green route (also called Hundertwasser tour) and a guided walking tour.
We also sell the Deluxe Ticket that lasts for 3 days. This ticket includes the red, blue and green routes and the guided walking tours.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.