100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From S$ 56.30
2. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From S$ 32.50
3. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From S$ 147.00
4. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 20 feb 2020
From S$ 32.40
5. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From S$ 32.50
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From S$ 21.70
7. V I V I D - A Celebration of Lifeat V I V I D - The Beauty of Things, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 11 jul 2020
From S$ 66.20
8. Berlin Comboat Berlin Combo: Skip the line, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From S$ 40.70
9. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
From S$ 83.80
10. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From S$ 43.60
Enjoy unlimited use of public transportation with a Berlin WelcomeCard! With this card you get discounts of up to 50% at more than 200 museums, guided tours, restaurants, theatres and attractions. When it comes to travelling, you choose the zones (either AB or ABC) and for how long you wish to use the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Use unlimited public transportation in zones AB or ABC
- Choose between 48 or 72 hours - or 4, 5 or 6 days
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts at over 200 attractions and more
- Get a handy pocket guide with tour suggestions
- Receive a city map of Berlin
- Bring up to 3 children of age 14 and under - they travel free of charge
What can I expect?
Want to experience the best of Berlin without worrying about transportation? Then the Berlin WelcomeCard might be just the thing for you. With this card you get unlimited use of public transportation in fare zones AB or ABC. Fare zone AB includes Tegel Airport, while fare zone ABC includes Potsdam and Schönefeld Airport.
If you're in the city for a short period of time, you can choose the 48-hour or the 72-hour Berlin WelcomeCard. For the 72-hour Berlin WelcomeCard you can choose between a regular card and a card that also gives you access to all five museums at Museum Island. There's also a card for you, if you're in the city longer, as you can get a card that lasts 4, 5 or 6 days. The card comes with a pocket guide and a city map.
You can bring children up to the age of 14 free of charge. Up to three children of the age 6-14 can travel for free on their parents' tickets or when accompanying an adult. Any number of children of age 5 or under travel free of charge.
Besides being a good choice for transportation, the Berlin WelcomeCard also gives you discounts of up to 50% on several museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and so much more. You can find all relevant information about your discounts here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed, your voucher will be sent directly to your email address. Please print it out and exchange it at one of the redemption points for your Berlin WelcomeCard. You can see where the redemption points are located here.
Is the card valid for calendar days or consecutive hours?
The 48-hour and 72-hour tickets are valid for exactly 48 hours or 72 hours from the time they are first validated. The 4, 5 and 6-day Berlin WelcomeCards are valid for 4, 5 or 6 consecutive days from the first calendar day of validation until midnight of the last calendar day.
Where can I find a map of the travel zones?
You can see a map of the zones here.
Which card would I need to travel to/from the airport?
In order to travel to/from Schönefeld Airport, you need a Berlin WelcomeCard valid for zones ABC. To travel to/from Tegel Airport, you require a ticket for fare zones AB.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 277 reviews
Gran bella città!
"Berlino è bellissima, i servizi eccellenti, la mia vacanza è stata un nove pieno, per il 10 si può sempre migliorare!"
Letizia tue, 31 dec 2019
Perfect voor alle OV
"Ticket is perfect voor alle OV (bus, u&s bahn) zodat je snel overal komt. Overige kortingen alleen handig als je ook musea doet."
Frank tue, 31 dec 2019
5 päivää Berliinissä.
"Netistä kotoa etukäteen ostimme ja Tegelin kentällä vaihdoimme kuittia vastaan. Todella kätevä. Käytimme koko ajan julkistaliikennettä."
Mervi mon, 30 dec 2019
Første tur til Berlin
"Det har været en fantastisk tur, kan varmt anbefales."
Jeanet th, 26 dec 2019
Print out voucher
- Unlimited use of public transportation in either fare zones Berlin AB or zone ABC.
- Card valid for either 48 or 72 hours - or 4, 5 or 6 days.
- Up to 50% discount at over 200 attractions, museums, restaurants and more.
- A pocket guide with tour suggestions and a city map.
- Bring up to 3 children of the age of 14 and under - they travel free of charge.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.