100% Secure Booking
Pay in Singapore Dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 39.10
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 40.60
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From S$ 38.30
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From S$ 172.70
5. Altes Museum: Skip the lineat Altes Museum: Skip the line, tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From S$ 18.50
6. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 15.70
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From S$ 47.00
8. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From S$ 43.00
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum: Skip the line, tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From S$ 19.40
10. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From S$ 29.70
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Experience the treasures of Egypt and art through the ages at the incredible Neues Museum in Berlin. Skip the line and get face-to-face with that ancient icon Nefertiti - and much, much more!
- Skip the line to the popular Neues Museum
- See the famous head of Tiye
- Admire the famous 3,300-year-old bust of Nefertiti
- Walk around ancient archeological finds
- Get a guaranteed history lesson to remember
- Learn about ancient cultures, their daily lives and the art and tools
What can I expect?
Explore the Neues Museum in Berlin
The impressive Neues Museum on Museum Island reopened its doors in 2009 after a big restoration, and marks the home of the 3,300-year-old bust of Egyptian queen Nefertiti - one of the most famous works of the ancient world. Step back into the ancient world with a visit to the Neues Museum. The famous museum is rich in antiquities, curiosities, and mythology. Divide your time here between the two (equally fascinating) permanent exhibitions: The Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and The Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Synd att man inte fick fotografera henne mer än på håll. Förstår inte varför. Guldhalten var fantastisk att se."
Book From S$ 20.80
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Bodestraße 1-3 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.